RHB Securities Singapore Pte. Ltd.

RHB

RHB Securities Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“RHB Sec”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RHB Investment Bank Berhad (RHBIB).

RHB Sec, formerly known as DMG & Partners Securities Pte Ltd (“DMG”), was established in 1987 when Morgan Grenfell (Asia) acquired 49% shareholding in Su E-Min & Co (Stockbrokers). The joint-venture between OSK Investment Bank Berhad and Deutsche Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd started in 2006 when OSK Investment Bank Berhad acquired 51% of DMG. In 2012, OSK Investment Bank Berhad was acquired by RHB Capital Berhad. On 15 December 2014, RHBIB acquired the remaining 49% holdings from Deutsche Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd.

RHB Sec is a member of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited. We command a strong presence among retail investors, institutional investors and corporate entities around the region who have relied on us for their financial requirements. Empowered with a comprehensive global finance network from the ownership, we provide a wide suite of financial products and services.

CORPORATE VISION AND VALUES
In-line with RHB Group’s corporate vision and values;

VISION: To be a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group

Core Values – PRIDE:

 
 

Professional

We are committed to maintain a high level of proficiency, competency and reliability in all that we do.

Respect

We are courteous, humble and we show empathy to everyone through our actions and interactions.

Integrity

We are honest, ethical and we uphold a high standard of governance.

Dynamic

We are proactive, responsive and forward thinking.

Excellence

We will continuously achieve high standards of performance and service deliverables.